- OGRN? Primary State Registration Number, unique identifier of a company1172901011117
- INN? Taxpayer Identification Number2917126142
- KPP? Determines the legal entity's affiliation with a particular tax authority as well as the reason for registration. One organization may have several KPPs291701001
- Incorporation date2017-10-06
- Registered capital50 561 000 ₽
- Legal address164764, obl. Arkhangelskaya, dist. Mezensky, house Megra, house 34
- Number of employees1
- Director's NameTarabrin Sergey Ivanovich
- Director's TIN519033339998
- Director's titleGeneral Director
- Primary activity? Note. Companies in Russia can have many registered areas of activity. Companies can register a large list of activities, but may not currently be involved in all such these activities. Recently, state registrars have relaxed regulation regarding accurate registration of activities. However, it is considered good form to register the primary main activity such that it reflects the actual business of the company.Fishing marine
- Additional activities
Processing and preserving of fish, crustaceans and molluscs
The construction of ships and floating structures
Repair and maintenance of ships and boats
Construction of residential and non-residential buildings
Trade wholesale of other food, including fish, crustaceans and molluscs
Trade wholesale of fish, crustaceans and molluscs canned and preserved fish and seafood
Retail trade of fish and seafood, in specialized stores
Retail trade of canned fish and seafood, in specialized stores
Rail transportation: freight
Activity of marine passenger transport
The activity of Maritime freight transport
Rent ships overseas and coastal shipping for freight with crew
The activity of providing shunting services by the courts overseas and coastal shipping
Activities warehousing and storage
Ancillary activities related to water transport
Cargo container handling
Other auxiliary activities related to transportation
The activity of restaurants and cafe with full restaurant service, cafeterias, fast food restaurants and self-service
The activities of restaurants and bars catering in railway dining cars and on ships
The operation of the financial markets
Buying and selling of own real estate
Renting and operating of own or leased real estate
The provision of mediation services in buying and selling real estate on a fee or contract basis
Management of real estate on a fee or contract basis
Activities in the field of law
The activity of providing services in the field of accounting, financial audit, tax consulting
Research and experimental development on natural Sciences and engineering other
Services renting and leasing of water transport
The activities of recruitment agencies
You can find the relevant contact information on LLC Megra in the .
- Phone numbers
Get a detailed understanding of who founded LLC Megra, who were the owners in the past, who owns the company right now and what their share is. Information on founders and owners is available in the .
- Established companies
- Shares in other companies
Explore the connections of LLC Megra linking directors, subsidiaries, founders and more. This information is presented in the .
Get information about the directors of LLC Megra , what other companies were founded by this person, where he or she currently holds positions.
- Founder in dissolved companies
- Currently holds position in
- Resigned from active companies
- Resigned from dissolved companies
- Revenue221 045 000 ₽
- Net profit170 035 000 ₽
- Balance50 561 000 ₽
Probability of bankruptcy
This rating allows you to estimate the probability of LLC Megra going bankrupt next year. According to statistics, a score of 20 points means that one out of ten companies will go bankrupt next year. A score of 40 points decreases the chance of bankruptcy to one out a hundred.
Expert rating of LLC Megra. When assessing the expert rating, we take into consideration the financial performance of the company and the industry. Rating is available from AAA to CCC.
Key trends for 5 years
Understanding Positive, Negative and Pay-Attention factors of LLC Megra will allow to make more informed business decisions by accurately assessing the risks involved.
- Positive factors
- Negative factors
- Pay-attention factors
To analyze the risks involved in dealing with an organization we take into full consideration financial strength and trends, tax debts, signs of business activity during the last year, mention in special registries of various government autorities, etc.