- OGRN? Primary State Registration Number, unique identifier of a company1086731014105
- INN? Taxpayer Identification Number6729016225
- KPP? Determines the legal entity's affiliation with a particular tax authority as well as the reason for registration. One organization may have several KPPs673101001
- Incorporation date2008-10-02
- Registered capital39 049 000 ₽
- Legal address214000, obl. Smolenskaya, Smolensk, st. Dokuchayeva, house 11A, office A
- Number of employees17
- Director's NameTemnova Irina Sergeyevna
- Director's TIN672902612670
- Director's titleGeneral Director
- Primary activity? Note. Companies in Russia can have many registered areas of activity. Companies can register a large list of activities, but may not currently be involved in all such these activities. Recently, state registrars have relaxed regulation regarding accurate registration of activities. However, it is considered good form to register the primary main activity such that it reflects the actual business of the company.Advising on commercial activities and management
- Additional activities
Trade wholesale pharmaceutical products
Trade non-specialized wholesale
The activities of the subsidiary, associated with road transport
Activities data processing, the provision of services on placement of information and related activities
Activity on creation and use of databases and information resources
The estate activities on a fee or contract basis
The provision of mediation services in buying and selling real estate on a fee or contract basis
The provision of intermediary services for rent real estate on a fee or contract basis
The provision of consulting services when buying and selling real estate on a fee or contract basis
Providing advisory services on nonresidential real estate on a fee or contract basis
Activities in the field of law and accounting
Research and experimental development on natural Sciences and engineering other
The activities of advertising
The work of advertising agencies
The market research
Activities translation and interpretation
Renting and leasing of office machinery and equipment including computers
Renting and leasing of instrumentation
Renting and leasing of devices, apparatuses and other equipment used for medical purposes
Renting and leasing of other machinery and equipment research and industrial use
Activities Photocopying and preparing documents and other specialized support activities for the activities office
Services legal other
Services related to scientific research and experimental development in biotechnology in health
Advising on commercial activities and management
You can find the relevant contact information on Clinical Trial Support LLC in the .
- Phone numbers
Get a detailed understanding of who founded Clinical Trial Support LLC, who were the owners in the past, who owns the company right now and what their share is. Information on founders and owners is available in the .
- Established companies
- Shares in other companies
Explore the connections of Clinical Trial Support LLC linking directors, subsidiaries, founders and more. This information is presented in the .
Get information about the directors of Clinical Trial Support LLC , what other companies were founded by this person, where he or she currently holds positions.
- Founder in dissolved companies
- Currently holds position in
- Resigned from active companies
- Resigned from dissolved companies
- Revenue48 244 000 ₽
- Net profit1 492 000 ₽
- Balance39 049 000 ₽
Probability of bankruptcy
This rating allows you to estimate the probability of Clinical Trial Support LLC going bankrupt next year. According to statistics, a score of 20 points means that one out of ten companies will go bankrupt next year. A score of 40 points decreases the chance of bankruptcy to one out a hundred.
Expert rating of Clinical Trial Support LLC. When assessing the expert rating, we take into consideration the financial performance of the company and the industry. Rating is available from AAA to CCC.
Key trends for 5 years
Understanding Positive, Negative and Pay-Attention factors of Clinical Trial Support LLC will allow to make more informed business decisions by accurately assessing the risks involved.
- Positive factors
- Negative factors
- Pay-attention factors
To analyze the risks involved in dealing with an organization we take into full consideration financial strength and trends, tax debts, signs of business activity during the last year, mention in special registries of various government autorities, etc.